Hi everyone! I realise if you're reading this you will most likely be my family and friends (and therefore obliged to) but just in case......I am a volunteer for VSO and this is a blog about my experiences of life in Nigeria, first I was briefly in Calabar and now I'm in Abuja the capital city. You may also find some random references to uses I find for the tools on my Swiss army knife as well as my reflections on my everyday life as a VSO volunteer, just go with it.




Tuesday 9 August 2011

A month

What a month it’s been. It looks like the next 11 will not be spent here in Calabar as I will be moving to Abuja. The reasons are a bit complicated to get into on my blog but let’s just say I am happy about it and looking forward to moving, only downside my blog title wont sound quite as snappy, ‘Kasia in Abuja’ doesn’t have quite the same ring to it….
As soon as I can I’ll tell you all about my new placement and where I’m living but for now I’m going to have to work out how to pack everything back up again and this time, I’m definitely flying!

No comments:

Post a Comment