Hi everyone! I realise if you're reading this you will most likely be my family and friends (and therefore obliged to) but just in case......I am a volunteer for VSO and this is a blog about my experiences of life in Nigeria, first I was briefly in Calabar and now I'm in Abuja the capital city. You may also find some random references to uses I find for the tools on my Swiss army knife as well as my reflections on my everyday life as a VSO volunteer, just go with it.




Monday 15 August 2011

New Home

I’ve updated my album with some photos of my new home and they uploaded so quickly I thought I’d try and experiment and see if I can actually put some pics directly into my blog. The connection in Calabar wasn’t great so it wouldn’t let me do it but it seems to be better here so I thought I’d try….
My new room, complete with mosquito 'fort'

The lounge

Kitchen and water storage bins!

No comments:

Post a Comment