Hi everyone! I realise if you're reading this you will most likely be my family and friends (and therefore obliged to) but just in case......I am a volunteer for VSO and this is a blog about my experiences of life in Nigeria, first I was briefly in Calabar and now I'm in Abuja the capital city. You may also find some random references to uses I find for the tools on my Swiss army knife as well as my reflections on my everyday life as a VSO volunteer, just go with it.




Wednesday 12 October 2011

The dancing traffic cop

Does every city have one (my you tube investigations tell me so)?  At the weekend we found Abuja’s dancing traffic cop, I was unable to get my camera out and video the brilliance but I’m pretty sure I’ve found him though the wonder of you tube and someone else who clearly thought he was worthy of being captured on film. There’s no way there’s two dudes who direct traffic like this in one city it was a sight to behold, one that made us all laugh including the taxi driver. So whilst this might not be my video it is a good representation of what we witnessed whilst sitting in traffic and waiting our turn and I had to share with you a little Abuja craziness…

2 comments:

  1. this is nice in abuja i like it to view and want to visit there Cheap Flights to Abuja

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcomed, you need to know the corp's history, his dancing have won him a car.

    ReplyDelete